Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack_Andrew - Leader Application

Go down

Jack_Andrew - Leader Application Empty Jack_Andrew - Leader Application

Post  JackAndrew Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:30 am

Los Santos Emergency Services Application

((In-Character))

Forename ( First Real Name In Game ) : Jack

Surname (Last Real Name In The Game ) : Andrew

Phone Number: 15324

Address: My house donot have street name

D.O.B. (Date of Birth): 11.10.1984

What was your previous employment, and why have you left? LSPD , Accepting Bribe

Why are you applying for a position within the Los Santos Emergency Services? Because Medics Dont have leader and they need a leader to lead them to the good way and because some of them donot care about the people life and they keep of duty alot , and in LS there is lot of people get hurts daily , and they can't find anyone to help them from medics , so i guess i will be a good leader for LSES

What skills do you possess, that you could bring with you into this position? I have good leading skills , and i know how this job is going on , and i will teach every student in LSES to be good and how to work with people and how to help them , because i have created a plan for LSES that will bring it up , and i will add got ranks with good wages and if anyone wouldn't respect his job or his mate he will be kicked.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant? I have good skills in LSES and i was a student medic before and i learned how this job is going on and i was perfect in it

Do you have a valid drivers license? Yes

And also be aware i will have a LSPD to check your background !!!!

( Education and training )

School: Los Santos High School
Did you graduate?: Yes I Did
In what class(es) did you graduate?: All of them
How many years did you attend it?: 6 years
Additional information:

Have you had any firefighter training in the past?: Not Really. No
# If so what training:
# Date:
Have you had any medical training in the past?: Yes
# If so what training: How to help people , How to behave in dangerous places , Some surgical procedures , How to use the First AID and some other things
# Date: 8.5.1985

Background and Driving Record Check

Have you ever been convicted in a crime/felony as an adult?: Never
# If so, how many times were you convicted before?: --
# What was the nature of your offence(s)?: --
Do you agree on a criminal background check? (not all convictions are a straight denial):

Have you ever been convicted in traffic violations?: yes
# If so, what are your main traffic offences?: Speeding
Do you have any truck driving experience?: Yes
What driver's license class(es) do you have?: The Simple driving

Availability and Employment Information

In what time you're available to respond on any emergency calls?: Any time i will be on duty and when i have free time because thoose people will be Secretariat in my neck until the end

Are you currently employed? (Yes/No): No
# If so who is your present employer?: --
# Job title/function: --
# Time employed: --
# May we contact your previous employer?: --

Applicants Statement

I certify that all the information I have provided on this application is true and complete to the best of my
knowledge. I understand that giving false information or omitting information could result in rejection of
my application or dismissal if I am hired. I agree and understand this governments department rules.
I hereby state that I am in no possession of illegal fire arms or narcotics.
I know that by possessing these I can be directly fired without any warning.

By putting my signature below I acknowledge and fully agree to the rules and conditions that are stated above and required to be employed in the SACFD/EMS.

Signature: Jack_Andrew
Date:30.10.2011

((OOC))

What times you are generally online: 4 Hours Daily

How long have you been playing on Grimz Roleplay Server On MTA? more than 1 month

How active are you roughly in a weeks time? Server/Forum? I play and i check the site every day

Have you ever played on any other Role Play Server? If So which? ALl of them

What’s your reasoning for wanting to join the Los Santos Emergency Services? as there is no leader .. and because there is no medics ... and no one gets on ever .. and because people keep looking for Roleplay way with medics and they donot found any they i will invite good and trusted people and active people too.

Ever been banned/warned/jailed/kicked? If so, for what? 2 times , Bunny Hoping - Getting Helmet with out Roleplaying (Forget)
JackAndrew
JackAndrew

Back to top Go down