Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony James - Government of Los Santos

Go down

Anthony James - Government of Los Santos Empty Anthony James - Government of Los Santos

Post  Big Dogg Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:01 am

Today's Date(DD/MM/YYYY): 3rd of December 2011
( In Character Qustions )
Last Name: Anthony
First Name: James
Middle Name(s):
Date of Birth(DD/MM/YYYY): 17th of January 1990

Present Address: St. George St
Phone Number(s): 15350

Sex (optional): Male
Race (optional): Black
Height: 206 cm
Weight: 104 kg

Education: Syracuse University
Current Employment: n/a
Birthplace: New York, NY
Nationality: American
Driver's license: Yes
Weapon's license: No
Pilot's license: No

What Position are you after:

Previous comitted crimes:

Current physical, medical and mental condition: All excelent conditions.
Have you ever had Law enforcement experience: No

Reason of wanting to become a Los Santos Government employee: I am a hard-working young man, and I want to help people, to stop the crimes and improve the country.

APPLICANT'S STATEMENT
I, Anthony James certify that I have not knowingly withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for employment and that the answers given by me are true and correct. I further certify that I, the undersigned applicant, have personally compvleted this application. I understand that any omission or misstatement on this application or on any documents used to secure employment may be grounds for rejection of this application or for immediate discharge if I am employed, regardless of the time elapsed before discovery.

I authorize the Los Santos Government to thoroughly investigate my work records, education and other matters related to my suitability for employment and to contact my current and previous employers. I fully understand that the Los Santos Government conducts a background investigation of all applicants. This investigation includes, but is not limited to, an investigation of my past employment performance, school records, military, police driving records and character traits. I authorize any person, school, current and former employers, law enforcement authorities, and organizations named in the application and this supplemental application to provide and release any information and opinions concerning my background, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. I release such persons and organizations from any and all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such investigation or disclosure.

I understand and agree that if I am employed, my employment relationship with the Los Santos Government is strictly voluntary and at our mutual will. I understand that if employed, my employment is for no definite period and may be terminated at any time, with or without prior notice, with or without cause or reason, at the option of either myself or the Los Santos Government.

My signature below certifies that I have read and understand the instructions, conditions and other information provided in this document and that I hereby authorize release of all above listed records to the Los Santos Government.

Signature: Anthony James
Big Dogg
Big Dogg

Back to top Go down