MTA MAP Editor (My best jobs)

 :: Forum :: Off Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MTA MAP Editor (My best jobs)

Post  Chucky on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Hello people I am here to post some old projects, one not finish

Here was my first try doing a village

Well this video is old but only uploaded to the youtube in February of this year.



And this here, the biggest and amazing Cities / Villages
Well the video is very outdated because all days I work in it but can show you some of my skill

BTW armas in this video mean weapons and drogas means drugs, and when I show something about drugs and weapons is the place where We get the mats and the drugs Check the video, and I hope you like it Wink

avatar
Chucky
New Member
New Member

Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: MTA MAP Editor (My best jobs)

Post  Thekingchris48 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:29 pm

The vids are good cheers

The second ones song was a bit repetitive

Thekingchris48
New Member
New Member

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 19
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: MTA MAP Editor (My best jobs)

Post  Chucky on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Thekingchris48 wrote:The vids are good cheers

The second ones song was a bit repetitive

Can you explain what you mean with repetitive?

BTW thanks Wink
avatar
Chucky
New Member
New Member

Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: MTA MAP Editor (My best jobs)

Post  Thekingchris48 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:28 am

Chucky wrote:
Thekingchris48 wrote:The vids are good cheers

The second ones song was a bit repetitive

Can you explain what you mean with repetitive?

BTW thanks Wink

By repetitive I meant the song which I think wasn't a long song so it started to repeat over and over, That made it kind of annoying but apart from that the video was good.

Thekingchris48
New Member
New Member

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 19
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: MTA MAP Editor (My best jobs)

Post  Chucky on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:40 am

Thekingchris48 wrote:
Chucky wrote:
Thekingchris48 wrote:The vids are good cheers

The second ones song was a bit repetitive

Can you explain what you mean with repetitive?

BTW thanks Wink

By repetitive I meant the song which I think wasn't a long song so it started to repeat over and over, That made it kind of annoying but apart from that the video was good.

ahh ok xD yes the song is repetitive Razz ok thank man
avatar
Chucky
New Member
New Member

Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: MTA MAP Editor (My best jobs)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Forum :: Off Topic

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum