Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biker Gang Faction

3 posters

:: Forum :: Requests

Go down

Biker Gang Faction Empty Biker Gang Faction

Post  Donald_Skuza Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:05 pm

I don't really want to be the owner of the gang since I'd make a new character, and that wouldn't be my main character. But I'll leave it to the chat to decide who it'll be if the gang would work. Bone County doesn't do anything. Perhaps a Harley Davidson tire mark on the streets would give it some meaning. Consider it. We can then add interiors to the smaller towns in the Las Venturas area, including the small, small bank we can use as a bank with the interior of the horse racing thing.

Consider the idea men...
Consider it.

- Donald Skuza
Donald_Skuza
Donald_Skuza

Back to top Go down

Biker Gang Faction Empty Re: Biker Gang Faction

Post  JackAndrew Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Donald_Skuza wrote:I don't really want to be the owner of the gang since I'd make a new character, and that wouldn't be my main character. But I'll leave it to the chat to decide who it'll be if the gang would work. Bone County doesn't do anything. Perhaps a Harley Davidson tire mark on the streets would give it some meaning. Consider it. We can then add interiors to the smaller towns in the Las Venturas area, including the small, small bank we can use as a bank with the interior of the horse racing thing.

Consider the idea men...
Consider it.

- Donald Skuza

I Donot really think That we got a bikers Gang, If you wanna Advice from me care more about Official factions they are more fun and good specially if you have created a gang maybe less people will join and maybe no one so let's care about official factions first until we earn more members, Anyways if you wanna make your own Gang Make a request here : https://grimzroleplay.forumotion.org/f20-faction-request-s-here
JackAndrew
JackAndrew

Back to top Go down

Biker Gang Faction Empty Too much to bargain for.

Post  Donald_Skuza Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:01 pm

I don't know man, I'll just make another character, my friend will too... and we'll roll around on motorcycles around the dust covered plains. We're a gang, but not an official one. Official gangs, don't got me wrong... but they look like kingpins ICly, and scare you OOCly, and you fall in love with them. There'll actually be some decent RP with this unofficial faction.
Donald_Skuza
Donald_Skuza

Back to top Go down

Post  JackAndrew Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:46 am

Donald_Skuza wrote:I don't know man, I'll just make another character, my friend will too... and we'll roll around on motorcycles around the dust covered plains. We're a gang, but not an official one. Official gangs, don't got me wrong... but they look like kingpins ICly, and scare you OOCly, and you fall in love with them. There'll actually be some decent RP with this unofficial faction.

Okey then As you like bro Wink, Hope police catch ya Twisted Evil
JackAndrew
JackAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:57 am

alright you never contacted me back about this so if you still want this pm me when your back in the game
Grim
Grim
Admin
Admin

https://grimzroleplay.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down