Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Cooper Admin APP

4 posters

Go down

Ryan Cooper Admin APP Empty Ryan Cooper Admin APP

Post  Frank Angel Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:08 am

Information-
Your In-Game Account Name (Previous/Current]: Ryan Cooper / Tony Daniels
Your real-life Age: 14, almost 15.
Country of Residence: Latvia.
Timezone: GMT +2
How long have you been on Grimz?: From very beggining, like 9-11months.

Have you ever...

... been warned or banned on the Grimz Roleplay Server? If so, why?: When i lost my admin i got banned for 2 hours.

... hacked on another server? If so, do you still use hacks or any mods?: No, i don't even know how to hack in MTA.

... been an admin on any other server?: Glad Hands RolePlay,Radical Gaming also been on Grimz.

... are you currently an Administrator on another server?: No i am not.

... played on any other roleplay servers? If yes, which?: xRevolution, sG, vG, Glad Hands, Radical, Grimz, Andromada..

Why do you want to become an Administrator?: I want to help people as i did before, i did mistake but Grimz is like my life. I think people need help, and i know how to help them.

What do you think an administrator does here?: Help people, if enough high level then mapp interiors, clean server from hackers and spammers. Teach new Rp'ers how to Rp good. Try to help as good as can. Also make server more popular.

What would you bring to the Grimz Administration team as in skills and ect?: I know almost all admin cmds, i always try to find best way how to help players.

How would you correct the problems in our server (if any) if made administrator?: I would jail them and try to talk with him why did he did that.

What are your goals as a Member and if made a Grimz Administrator?:I would help people, advertise server and do my best.

Rephrase four ingame rules in your own words, and provide examples. Also, tell what admin action are you going to take against them (Pick them yourself): MG - Using OOC information IC, PG - forcing your Rp to others, DM - Killing someone without valid Rp reason, Ninjajacking - Stealing someone's car without any Rp cmds.

Do you understand, providing false information may lead to a ban?: Yes, i do.

If accepted, do you promise to be active and accept that if your not active that you may not ever get admin again?: Yes, i think i am acctive enough.

Will you listen to the higher ups and always do your admin work, fairly and accurately according to the rules of Grimz?: Yes i will, i will always respect higher authority.

Also one thing if you abuse once your done being admin spawning weapons money and ect so by this do you agree to never spawn money, weapons , cars and items?!?: I would never spwan them.

Do not be mean to players try your best to get along with them and help them when it is needed even if they are being mean just accept some people are like that and its a way of life at times so try to be nice even to the ones that are mean to us if they break the rules jail them if they are new help them because being a admin is not just about having powers it is about helping others the best you and we can thats the Rule 1 of our Admin Team do you agree ?:
-Any Players Who Avertize Do Not Warn Them Because Advertising Other Servers Lead Into A Permanent Ban And A Range Ban Meaning They Are Never Welcome Back.. So Understand If You Let Them Stay With A Warning Your Admin Will Be Took !!!!

Any contact information you can provide? [MSN/Email]: Email :

Last edited by Frank Angel on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Frank Angel
Frank Angel

Back to top Go down

Ryan Cooper Admin APP Empty Re: Ryan Cooper Admin APP

Post  Angel Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:13 am

REC

I hope you will get admin back.
Good Luck!
Angel
Angel

https://grimzroleplay.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Angel Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:14 am

Thanks man, i hope also i will get it.
Frank Angel
Frank Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Angel Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Also i wanted to say that, to help players is in 1'st place for me, 2'nd is to help myself. I want that all players are happy.
Frank Angel
Frank Angel

Back to top Go down

Ryan Cooper Admin APP Empty The best

Post  Jim Angel Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:37 pm

When i needed help i always got help from him he was active helped people and i RECOMEND HIM

Jim Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Angel Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 pm

As i said, players and friends are in 1'st pllace for me, i am doing my best to help them. Thanks bro for saying theese true words.
Frank Angel
Frank Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Pickens Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Well You OOC insulted me also and Mg'ed and there was a reason you lost it in the first place.

Jim Pickens

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:32 am

Nevar saw Frank insulting someone.
But it is true thats bad from hes side.
Angel
Angel

https://grimzroleplay.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content