Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSES Application - Joseph A. Smith

2 posters

Go down

LSES Application - Joseph A. Smith Empty LSES Application - Joseph A. Smith

Post  Chris S. Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:38 pm

((In-Character))

Please provide a photo identification and a resume – ((Optional Resume but preferred)), upon submitting your application.

( In Character )

First Name: Joseph

Last Name: Smith

Phone Number: 95134

Address: N/A

D.O.B. (Date of Birth): 04/11/82

Department/Position you are applying for? (Check which applies)

[ x ] - Paramedic

[ ] - Firefighter

What was your previous employment, and why have you left?: N/A

Why are you applying for this Position within the Los Santos Emergency Services?: Because, I've spent most of my life studying to join a Medical job, and I think as a Paramedic I'll be able to do all in my power to save lives.

What skills do you possess, that you could bring with you into this position?: I have excellent driving, Determination, Intelligence, and Medical Knowledge.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?: Because I've studied at the University of Washington and I'm prepared for a career as a Paramedic.

Do you have a valid drivers license?: Yes.

Are you fully aware, that from applying to the Los Santos Emergency Services, a FULL LSPD Police Check will be done on you backround?: Yes.

Please sign your Full name below
Joseph Antonio Smith

((OOC))

Name: Chris

Location & Timezone & What server times you can be active?: EST, United States

How long have you been playing on Grimz Roleplay?: About 3 months

How long have you been involved within the Grimz Community?: About 2 months

How active are you roughly in a weeks time? Server/Forum/: 12 hrs.

Have you ever played on any other Roleplay Server? If so which?: Yes, vG, aG, and ShoDown.

What’s your reasoning for wanting to join the Los Santos Emergency Services?: So I can help out and share my knowledge with others.

Ever been banned/warned/jailed/kicked? If so, for what?: Yes, Banned for 'Corrections', Jailed for 'Non Rp getting into car', kicked to 'reload'

Are you FULLY aware, that a full Admin check will be done upon your account, to ensure you are eligible to be accepted?:
Yes

I Joseph A. Smith Agree, and fully accept to any ban/jail that may occur if I do happen to be lying OOCLY throughout application.

I Joseph A. Smith Agree, that I will obey the server rules, and agree upon role play at ALL Time, even when no one is around

Chris S.

Back to top Go down

LSES Application - Joseph A. Smith Empty Re: LSES Application - Joseph A. Smith

Post  Cloudz0r Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Your application has been Accepted!Ill contact you for an interview as soon as possible.
-signed, Avery Sierra

Cloudz0r

Back to top Go down