Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is My request

5 posters

:: Forum :: Requests

Go down

Here is My request Empty Here is My request

Post  JackAndrew Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Can you please remove all cars mods?.. no one like to join us because of the big download.. 200 or more than 200 MB.. people ignore us when they see this number it's not important the mods or anything just put the normal mods and remove the Car mods and i am sure people will like to join us and we will make high score bcuz in grimz i belive that we are doing the best Roleplay, just do it once and see what will happen.
JackAndrew
JackAndrew

Back to top Go down

Here is My request Empty Re: Here is My request

Post  Jessi_E Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:19 am

Ehh... I partially agree and I don't .. People join knowing it is infact a MOD server.. Some people just don't want mods and the ones who do are willing to wait.
Jessi_E
Jessi_E

Back to top Go down

Post  the_legend_2828 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Jessi_E wrote:Ehh... I partially agree and I don't .. People join knowing it is infact a MOD server.. Some people just don't want mods and the ones who do are willing to wait.

I agree plus it makes the server cool.

the_legend_2828

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 am

I think we should remove one's people don't really use or like, we should have like a poll, on each type of car, that modded to say if we keep or not, then remove some of the skins we don't use, it will bring the download down a bit
Cole
Cole

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessi_E Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 am

My input would be get rid of , the landstalker mod, as the wheels go into the ground .. Which doesn't look too good imo. Remove those blood skins, as they look like they were made in paint. Remove a lot of the girl skins that just look, rediculous .. (:
Jessi_E
Jessi_E

Back to top Go down

Here is My request Empty Guys

Post  pickens Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Guys i think we should keep the mods other then the police LV and LS and SF and get new better looking mod PACK that way we have matching cars and the fleet of Police cars would look better

pickens

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down