Folk Nation Gang Info And What They Are About And Beefing With Who ?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Folk Nation Gang Info And What They Are About And Beefing With Who ?!?

Post  Grim on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 pm

-- Rember This Is NON FICTION DO NOT EVER TRY TO IMTATE OR TO BE LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE YOU WILL BE DEAD CAUGHT OR IN PRISON GANGS ARE BAD GOD IS MY WITNESS AND SO AM I ----

So do you wanna be down with The Folk Nation Gang well some info on it they started out as of corse low life Street Thugs but finely had huge thoughts they din't want to be the low life drug running pushers any more so they started getting greedy so they decided to go out and rob well one guy asks another hey give me a extra ski mask he goes sorry man im all of this the only one i got the other guys says screw it i got balls i'll do this without a mask the other guy goes no wait you idiot your going to get caught or we so he says i mite have something he passes him a BLACK BANDANNA he says here put this on your face and shows him how so they went out to rob someone unfortunately it was a Gang Member From The Latin Kings but they got lucky they caught him by himself so after that they said they will always use these masks plus they look good on me and us so after that they decided to unit as a gang and start acquiring the most elite shooters and smartest of the smartest criminals and non snitches no talking to the cops pure robbers and killer gang there was they wanted all the power and that is what they seek but one day a rebel Blood Gang Member sees them getting money dope cheap guns and wanted the same so they tryed to make a deal but the Blood Member was after the greed and power too so you can only image what happened after that well the Folk Nation dropped a grenade after them pulling guns and trow it killing two member of the Bloods so now they are at war with each other and they are cool with Crip Gangs And South Side 13's Folk Nations Where Black Bandannas.....

-- Rember This Is NON FICTION DO NOT EVER TRY TO IMTATE OR TO BE LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE YOU WILL BE DEAD CAUGHT OR IN PRISON GANGS ARE BAD GOD IS MY WITNESS AND SO AM I ----
Grim
Admin
Admin

http://grimzroleplay.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top