Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lewis Milk admin app

Go down

Lewis Milk admin app Empty Lewis Milk admin app

Post  milkboy Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Information-
Your In-Game Account Name (Previous/Current]:milkboy11
Your real-life Age:14
Country of Residence:Trinidad
Timezone:GMT-1
How long have you been on Grimz?:Months but I had to start over when it moved to 1.3

Have you ever...

... been warned or banned on the Grimz Roleplay Server? If so, why?: No I have not

... hacked on another server? If so, do you still use hacks or any mods?: No I have not

... been an admin on any other server?: YES

... are you currently an Administrator on another server?: YES

... played on any other roleplay servers? If yes, which?: YES Vahalla gaming, Grimz, Cylus, Revolution

Why do you want to become an Administrator?: I will like to do the right things and I like to help people and to teach and help make the server better.

What do you think an administrator does here?: It helps the new people and teaches them how to rp and to make the server to good and not chaotic .

What would you bring to the Grimz Administration team as in skills and ect?: I will bring a lot of help because I am on a lot and I will always be helping and rp all the time.

How would you correct the problems in our server (if any) if made administrator?: I will do my best to solve all the non rp try to help them rp better and I will make the server fun and rp .

What are your goals as a Member and if made a Grimz Administrator?: I am to help and teach all the non rp help them to get better at rp because its good.

Rephrase four ingame rules in your own words, and provide examples. Also, tell what admin action are you going to take against them (Pick them yourself):
No mg(no mixing ooc with ic) no pg (no forcing a rp on to others when you say something), NO DM (no killing anyone like you fell to its not rp and it will be strickly delt with) No Insulting (its rude and you wont like anyone to do it to you so you should not do it to anyone. I will warn them and if they don’t listen they will have to get a ban because its not rp and its not nice.

Do you understand, providing false information may lead to a ban?: Yes I do

If accepted, do you promise to be active and accept that if your not active that you may not ever get admin again?: Yes

Will you listen to the higher ups and always do your admin work, fairly and accurately according to the rules of Grimz?: Yes

Also one thing if you abuse once your done being admin spawning weapons money and ect so by this do you agree to never spawn money, weapons , cars and items?!?: Yes I do

Do not be mean to players try your best to get along with them and help them when it is needed even if they are being mean just accept some people are like that and its a way of life at times so try to be nice even to the ones that are mean to us if they break the rules jail them if they are new help them because being a admin is not just about having powers it is about helping others the best you and we can thats the Rule 1 of our Admin Team do you agree ?:
-Any Players Who Avertize Do Not Warn Them Because Advertising Other Servers Lead Into A Permanent Ban And A Range Ban Meaning They Are Never Welcome Back.. So Understand If You Let Them Stay With A Warning Your Admin Will Be Took !!!!

Any contact information you can provide? [MSN/Email]: kirbymirandajr@gmail.com

milkboy

Back to top Go down