Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Politicians Etc

2 posters

:: Forum :: Requests

Go down

Politicians Etc Empty Politicians Etc

Post  yonar02 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Name: Niko Bleak

I would like to have politicians, mayors, presidents, policial parties etc because there would be more to Rp on the Grimz server and it would make it more realistic, for example like now the shops, factories etc don't have products to make/sell so if the mayor/president would hire good people and pay them a good price for the people that he hired to deliver products to factories/shops.

But they would have to do the job every day and at least visit 5 places in Los Santos that need new products for sale.
There would be new buildings, (maybe if admins could add factories which the delivery drivers have to pick up products from) make new shops where you can get vehicles from, also make a few more banks.
The Government might even pay extra wages for being on duty longer for example one hour of a duty might be $150 if,
the individiual has a extra account somewhere and its in a government faction, legal faction (factions you have badges)

You would also have id's and passports to travel for example from Los Santos to Las Venturas.
An id would have to have price maximum of $1000 i think that id should be from $500 to $750 but if someone
decides that its going to be a different price i wouldn't mind.Now Passports would be from $1000 to $1500 for me
it's a good price, maybe on the country sides you would have to pay $50 to pass and get checked out by a guard
if you don't have anything that would hurt other players and if you have weapon license for it.Also he might even check
you if you dont have any drugs for example Cannabis Lativa of any other drug or some item that would hurt other players,
or it's against the law.

I would be more than happy if anyone could accept my idea and put it in the game to make it more realistic.
(Some of them were only examples and dont have to appear in it if not wanted they're just ideas but ideas
that would help the server grimz become better, maybe one of the best)
Thank you.

Last edited by yonar02 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Re-check for grammar spelling etc)

yonar02

Back to top Go down

Politicians Etc Empty 'Politicians etc'

Post  yonar02 Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Could you please leave a comment aboth your oppinion of this idea?

yonar02

Back to top Go down

Politicians Etc Empty Good idea

Post  pickens Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:13 pm

i like the idea

pickens

Back to top Go down

Politicians Etc Empty 'Politicians etc'

Post  yonar02 Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:16 pm

If i could if someone could accept it im looking for a person to start it off with me first person to reply with their IC name is going to be my partner and i would like to first make a Partie.

yonar02

Back to top Go down

Politicians Etc Empty Re: Politicians Etc

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Forum :: Requests

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum