Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Derin Application

2 posters

Go down

Danny Derin Application Empty Danny Derin Application

Post  Cloudz0r Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:26 am

*In Character*

- Today's Date(DD/MM/YYYY): 2/3/2012

- Full Name: Danny Derin

- Phone Number: 66600

- Address: -

- Educational Background ( Which university you graduated, and if you have a diploma ): San Andreas Community College, Graduated with a Bachelor's in Journalism.
- Do you have a Driver's license: Yes [ x ] No [ ]

- Work History: Worked as a receptionist for a small business when I lived in Texas.

- List of criminal History (If any): -

- You are Applying for which area:
CEO [ ] Reporter [X ] Camera Men [ ]

- Why do you want to join SAN?: I want to join SAN because my brother is in the PD and he has been telling me how much crime there is in San Andreas. So I decided to move here and live with him, now I wanted to come and report on the crime and just cheer people up.

- Why should SAN team pick you? I think SAN should choose me because I graduated from San Andreas Community College with a Bachelor's in Journalism. Also because I'm a very dedicated hard working man. If SAN chooses me to lead the company I'll make sure it strives.

APPLICANT'S STATEMENT
I certify that I have not knowingly withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for employment and that the answers given by me are true and correct. I further certify that I, the undersigned applicant, have personally completed this application. I understand that any omission or misstatement on this application or on any documents used to secure employment may be grounds for rejection of this application or for immediate discharge if I am employed, regardless of the time elapsed before discovery.

Signature: Danny Derin

*Out of Character*

Name: Jesus A.

Timezone: Standard Eastern ( US & Canada )

Cloudz0r

Back to top Go down

Danny Derin Application Empty Re: Danny Derin Application

Post  Chris S. Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:34 am

Thank you for applying for San Andreas Network, Your application has been, Accepted, We'll contact you As Soon As Possible for an interview.

Best Regards,
SAN CEO,
Tracy Enrique

Chris S.

Back to top Go down