Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for being an admin by Diall

3 posters

Go down

Application for being an admin by Diall Empty Application for being an admin by Diall

Post  Diall Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:39 am

Information-
Your In-Game Account Name (Previous/Current]: Diall
Your real Name: Diall Pennings
Your real-life Age: 15, almost 16 years
Country of Residence: The Netherlands (Holland)
Timezone: Netherlands/ Holland (+GMT)
How long have you been on Grimz?:
Well, for a long time now, and I still like it Wink

Have you ever...

... been warned or banned on the Grimz Roleplay Server? If so, why?: Yeah... like 3 minutes ago for OOC insults, but it was false and I got unjailed Smile.

... hacked on another server? If so, do you still use hacks?:
I never did and i'm never going to do it.

Diall

Back to top Go down

Application for being an admin by Diall Empty Re: Application for being an admin by Diall

Post  DarkNightRO Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:34 am

learn to reade dude, applications are closed.
DarkNightRO
DarkNightRO

https://grimzroleplay.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Application for being an admin by Diall Empty Re: Application for being an admin by Diall

Post  Diall Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:27 am

DarkNightRO wrote:learn to reade dude, applications are closed.

Dude, Jason told me I can.

Diall

Back to top Go down

Post  Diall Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:47 am

Information-
Your In-Game Account Name (Previous/Current]: Diall
Your real-life Age:
Country of Residence: The Netherlands (Holland)
Timezone: +GMT
How long have you been on Grimz?:
Like 50 hours but it's gonna be more, im sure about that.
Have you ever...

... been warned or banned on the Grimz Roleplay Server? If so, why?: No

... hacked on another server? If so, do you still use hacks or any mods?: No

... been an admin on any other server?: Yes

... are you currently an Administrator on another server?: No

... played on any other roleplay servers? If yes, which?: Yes, Valhalla.

Why do you want to become an Administrator?:
Because I like the staff team here and want to help them, also how they are, they do everything to help the players and I really like that, and want to help them.
What do you think an administrator does here?:
He wants to help every player that needs help, and he wants to be always avaible to help them.

What would you bring to the Grimz Administration team as in skills and ect?:
Well, I would help them, doing my best to help the players, I'm really active, kinda no-lifer, so I'll almost always the players the players.

How would you correct the problems in our server (if any) if made administrator?:
I would try to my best fix it and if I cant I would call Jason if hes avaible or any admin that is avaible to help me.

What are your goals as a Member and if made a Grimz Administrator?:
Well, I would help them with RPing if they're new, I will be always avaible, respect them, and help them.

Rephrase four ingame rules in your own words, and provide examples. Also, tell what admin action are you going to take against them (Pick them yourself):

Rule 1, RP at all times.

It means you always need to RP, only an admin can tell you to stop and go OOCly doing this.

Rule 2, do not DM. You must have a valid role play reason for attacking another player.
You can't kill people for no reason.
Like you have a gun and someone says ''Hey your gay'', then you can't just shoot him.
You could show him the gun, and make him scared.

Rule 3 do not revenge kill, (RK) If you reach 0 HP and respawn you are to role play memory loss of
events leading up to the death. You cannot retaliate against the person or group that killed you.

You won't remember the guy who killed you after you died, so you can't kill him back.
Also if he DM'd you and you DM him back, then you would get punished for it.

Rule 4, do not metagame.
Using OOC for IC.

Like you PM someone; ''Hey im at IGS'' while that person never would know that.

Do you understand, providing false information may lead to a ban?: Yes

If accepted, do you promise to be active and accept that if your not active that you may not ever get admin again?: Yes

Will you listen to the higher ups and always do your admin work, fairly and accurately according to the rules of Grimz?: Yes

Also one thing if you abuse once your done being admin spawning weapons money and ect so by this do you agree to never spawn money, weapons , cars and items?!?: Yes

Do not be mean to players try your best to get along with them and help them when it is needed even if they are being mean just accept some people are like that and its a way of life at times so try to be nice even to the ones that are mean to us if they break the rules jail them if they are new help them because being a admin is not just about having powers it is about helping others the best you and we can thats the Rule 1 of our Admin Team do you agree ?: Yes, I will do my best to help them!

Any contact information you can provide? [MSN/Email]:
MSN: d.pennings@live. nl

Diall

Back to top Go down

Application for being an admin by Diall Empty Re: @ Johnny

Post  Grim Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:09 am

You said learn to read dude first of all johnny you need to re read our admin application and notice it says be nice to players seeming you saying LEARN to READ is not nice in any way or helpful and as i did tell him to post that Admin applications are now open you should be more nicer and be like hey the applications are closed please try back when they are open and then ask them not to post when they are closed !!! when they say so as that time they did yes but you have to reason to disrespect...
Grim
Grim
Admin
Admin

https://grimzroleplay.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down