Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make RolePlay more easy(Binds)

4 posters

Go down

How to make RolePlay more easy(Binds) Empty How to make RolePlay more easy(Binds)

Post  Robert Petre Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:16 am

„Me” command:

Ok, in this tutorial i will show you how to make Roleplay more easy with the help of binds.First is how to bind.To bind a command you must use the next comand:
/bind or simple bind in F8.
To bind a command you must use the next model.
Code:
/bind 1 me spin the keys in twist and turn the engine on/off.
After this command when i press 1 the command will show so you will not need to write, remember write me without /.
Ok that was a example for cars but work with evething, look to the next examples:
Code:
/bind 1 me take out a baseball bat from the car trunk.
/bind 2 me changhe the switch and turn the car lights on/off.
/bind 3 me sit down.
/bind 4 me take out a map from his bag.

„Do” command:

Ok that was with me now we get to do is like to me only you put do and action, look at this model:
Code:
/bind 1 do You can see keys in my left hand.
Also like to me you can bind for diferent actions:
Code:
/bind 1 do You can see the gun in my hands.
/bind 2 do The car engine starts.
/bind 3 do You can see me bleed.

Well that is with the binds, if you got any questions or problems fell free to ask.
Robert Petre
Robert Petre

Back to top Go down

How to make RolePlay more easy(Binds) Empty Re: How to make RolePlay more easy(Binds)

Post  JackAndrew Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 am

Be Sure that you should Give the other Person a Chance to RP or that would Be PG.
JackAndrew
JackAndrew

Back to top Go down

How to make RolePlay more easy(Binds) Empty Re: How to make RolePlay more easy(Binds)

Post  Chucky Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:42 am

I have a question IDK if is a bug only mine, but I know how to make binds before you post this tutorial but I have a problem, some times my binds stop work, IDK, its like as I had never created the binds.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Chucky Smile
Chucky
Chucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Angel Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:31 am

You did /unbind ? If yes than yea, binds get deleted. And normally i got my binds fo' long ang i never had any problems with them.
Frank Angel
Frank Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Chucky Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:36 am

Frank Angel wrote:You did /unbind ? If yes than yea, binds get deleted. And normally i got my binds fo' long ang i never had any problems with them.

No didn't /unbind thats the problem, thanks anyway.
Chucky
Chucky

Back to top Go down

Post  JackAndrew Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:45 am

Chucky wrote:I have a question IDK if is a bug only mine, but I know how to make binds before you post this tutorial but I have a problem, some times my binds stop work, IDK, its like as I had never created the binds.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Chucky Smile

Here is the answer, In RP Servers there are Already Binded Keys Like[ And ] Also K and etc..
when you disconnect the server system remove all Binds to ensure your Binds while joining into Other Server So when you join the same server again the Server System Installs the Binds Again On your Binded Keys So they get removed, Simply.. When you bind on the Server Keys Like[ And ] Also K and etc.. The server reinstall on them again when you reconnect so you Binds Removed.
JackAndrew
JackAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down