Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnBan Me Please Chris Dolmeth

2 posters

Go down

UnBan Me Please Chris Dolmeth Empty UnBan Me Please Chris Dolmeth

Post  GOLFWANG666 Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 am

You see, me, Frank White Jr, and Trae White were going to our future HQ and Frank told me that Bryce Pickens likes to steal ideas, and Bryce starting reconing us so we told him to leave OOC but he wouldnt leave and he started admin jailing people for no reason and telling OOC lies, if you dont believe me ask Frank and Trae. Bryce was using recon to find our location so he can try to CK us but it was non rp and he DMed us. And I was standing outside LSPD when Bryce starts shooting at me without RP and killing me. Causing me to lose all my drugs and weapons. So I started to curse Bryce out saying he's an admin abuser and stuff then he Jails me for 420 minutes causing me to curse him out more. I should've controlled myself. But Bryce abusing his powers ticked me off.

Chris Dolmeth
GOLFWANG666
GOLFWANG666

Back to top Go down

UnBan Me Please Chris Dolmeth Empty Ok chris

Post  pickens Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:47 am

Ok chris you guys were treating me with little to NO respect and chris you said MUTLIPLE and when i say multiple i mean more then 12 OOC insults which is 30 min jail for each one and chris i did have a reason to kill you when your masterbating on me i have a reason to kill you and i wasnt stealing ideas and frank was using something that was suppose to stay private ICly and yea i will unban you chris ok?

pickens

Back to top Go down

UnBan Me Please Chris Dolmeth Empty Also chris

Post  pickens Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:56 am

Chris i wasnt abusing even so if you think i was abusing why did you think i was abusing?

pickens

Back to top Go down

UnBan Me Please Chris Dolmeth Empty Re: UnBan Me Please Chris Dolmeth

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down