Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Los Santos Police Department - Double Homicide Press Release

2 posters

Go down

Los Santos Police Department - Double Homicide Press Release Empty Los Santos Police Department - Double Homicide Press Release

Post  Chris S. Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:59 am

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Los Santos Police Department
Los Santos Police Department - Double Homicide Press Release Malc45
To Protect and Serve

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LSPD Public Press Release

Double Homicide at Verona Beach

The body of two victims have been found dead at Verona beach. The first body died from a 50. caliber sniper shot to the head and was most likely killed instantly, the body was identified as "Justin Dinapoli". The second body suffered multiple shotgun shots and looked as if he was injured through some sort of explosion, He was identified to have been in the San Andreas State Troopers as Student Richard Pickens. We are doing everything in our power to try and identify and apprehend the criminals who did this. Los Santos cannot be the scene of various murders mostly not in such a public area.

Due to these murders the LSPD will be hiring staff and will also be having more regular patrols including more aerial patrols in the LSPD Helicopters. We can try and make sure that something of this scale doesn't happen once more. We'll also be depending on the citizens of Los Santos to call in and report any crimes that they have seen.

The Los Santos Police Department has setup a Tip line, Please call 1-888-412-312 if You've seen anything that could help out to solve these homicides. ((Reply to Post))
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Enrique
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris S.

Back to top Go down

Los Santos Police Department - Double Homicide Press Release Empty (OOC Response)

Post  pickens Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Chris i got knocked out from a explosion then killed with shotgun so there would be sharpnel in my body from the two cars that exploded nearby me by a RPG Rocket so please get your info right.

pickens

Back to top Go down

Los Santos Police Department - Double Homicide Press Release Empty Re: Los Santos Police Department - Double Homicide Press Release

Post  Chris S. Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:37 pm

pickens wrote:Chris i got knocked out from a explosion then killed with shotgun so there would be sharpnel in my body from the two cars that exploded nearby me by a RPG Rocket so please get your info right.

(( OOC Reply to Response ))
You get your info right. You don't know whats going on inside the PD. We haven't done an autopsy on your body yet. And also when you actually have a death like that why not put it on the CK description? Smile

Thank you.

Chris S.

Back to top Go down

Los Santos Police Department - Double Homicide Press Release Empty Re: Los Santos Police Department - Double Homicide Press Release

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down