Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Appilication:Nik Raynolds

Go down

Admin Appilication:Nik Raynolds Empty Admin Appilication:Nik Raynolds

Post  Nik Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:29 am

Information-
Your In-Game Account Name (Previous/Current]: Nik Raynolds
Your real-life Age:15
Country of Residence:Bejing, China
Timezone:GMT+8
How long have you been on Grimz?:For a long time i dont remeber Exactly

Have you ever...

... been warned or banned on the Grimz Roleplay Server? If so, why?: No

... hacked on another server? If so, do you still use hacks or any mods?: No

... been an admin on any other server?: Yes

... are you currently an Administrator on another server?: Yes

... played on any other roleplay servers? If yes, which?: Yes,I have played NG:RP, Vg,MCRP,Golden Reality Roleplay,Los santos roleplay,SGRP-Real life roleplay, (Some of these servers are SAMP)

Why do you want to become an Administrator?:I have the experience of being an admin, i am fair towards players iam calm i dont flame on players becouse they did something wrong,i have seen what admin abuse looks like and i have been victim of admin abuse its not a nice thing and i would never do such thing to a player,Iam online when the other admins are offline due to diffrent time zone,i dont get exited by "The power" like some admins do and that often leads to abuse, i can bring more order to the server and understanding,

What do you think an administrator does here?: He keeps the players in order,punishes the ones that misbehave and helps the ones that need help

What would you bring to the Grimz Administration team as in skills and ect?:
I could administrate at hours that all the other admins are offline (due to diffrent time zone)
I could bring more force to the Administration team so Scripters/Mappers can concentrate on their work
I could bring understanding and help people that are new to roleplay and teach them the skills

How would you correct the problems in our server (if any) if made administrator?: if these problems were serious script or bug problems i would report them to the higher admins or scripters or mappers, if these problems were minor (bugged) i would take the appropriate action to solve them (Example: Stuck) (Answer:TP)

What are your goals as a Member and if made a Grimz Administrator?: My goals are to improve the quality of the roleplay by educating people about it,espacially the ones that rp for the first time

Rephrase four ingame rules in your own words, and provide examples. Also, tell what admin action are you going to take against them (Pick them yourself):

Metagaming: Using OCC Knowledge In character Example: You walk up to someone you never met/you dont know their name and you call them by name (Warn the player that he is metagaming, Jail him by the seriousness can very from 2-5min)

Powergaming: Not Letting a person respond to a Roleplay actionExample /me ties player, He cannot defend him self and also you need to RP taking the rope out (Warn the player that he is powergameing,jail him by the seriousness can very from 3-9min)

Ninja Jacking: Stealing a car without Roleplaying it Example: Walk up to someones car and press enter
(Warn the player he is Ninja Jacking, If he dosnt return the car Jail or kick him for ignoring the staff)

Bunny Jumping: Jumping and running to increase your speed Example: You lost your car so you repeatedly run and jump (Warn the player that he is Bunny Jumping if he dosnt stop jail or kick him for ignoring the staff)

Death Matching: Killing someone for no reason,or very little reason Example: you walk up to someone and start shooting/hitting them,or shooting/hitting someone with little reason(Warn that he is deathmatching and jail him for 10-30min by seriousness (Mass DM))

OCC insult: insult someone in eighter /o or /b chat
(Warn the player that they are OCC insulting and jail them for 5-10min by seriousness)

Flaming: Mindlessly Insulting someone
(Kick or mute the player then jail him 15-30min by seriousness)

(dont remember the name of the rule its called bladeing or something): Getting a helicopter and killing someone with its blades (Warn that its not allowed and jail him for 15min)

Do you understand, providing false information may lead to a ban?: Yes

If accepted, do you promise to be active and accept that if your not active that you may not ever get admin again?: I , Promise

Will you listen to the higher ups and always do your admin work, fairly and accurately according to the rules of Grimz?: I , Will

Also one thing if you abuse once your done being admin spawning weapons money and ect so by this do you agree to never spawn money, weapons , cars and items?!?: I ,Agree

Do not be mean to players try your best to get along with them and help them when it is needed even if they are being mean just accept some people are like that and its a way of life at times so try to be nice even to the ones that are mean to us if they break the rules jail them if they are new help them because being a admin is not just about having powers it is about helping others the best you and we can thats the Rule 1 of our Admin Team do you agree ?:
I,Agree
Any contact information you can provide? [MSN/Email]: Meqic at hotmail . c0m

Nik

Back to top Go down