Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephanie Enrique - SAN Leader App

2 posters

Go down

Stephanie Enrique - SAN Leader App Empty Stephanie Enrique - SAN Leader App

Post  Thekingchris48 Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:53 pm

*In Character*

- Today's Date(DD/MM/YYYY): 12/16/2011

- Full Name: Stephanie Enrique

- Phone Number: 15732

- Address: -

- Educational Background ( Which university you graduated, and if you have a diploma ): San Andreas Community College, Graduated with a Bachelor's in Journalism.
- Do you have a Driver's license: Yes [ x ] No [ ]

- Work History: Worked as a receptionist for a small business when I lived in Texas.

- List of criminal History (If any): -

- You are Applying for which area:
CEO [ x ] Reporter [ ] Camera Men [ ]

- Why do you want to join SAN?: I want to join SAN because my brother is in the FBI and he has been telling me how much crime there is in San Andreas. So I decided to move here and live with him, now I wanted to come and report on the crime and just cheer people up.

- Why should SAN team pick you? I think SAN should choose me because I graduated from San Andreas Community College with a Bachelor's in Journalism. Also because I'm a very dedicated hard working woman. If SAN chooses me to lead the company I'll make sure it strives.

APPLICANT'S STATEMENT
I certify that I have not knowingly withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for employment and that the answers given by me are true and correct. I further certify that I, the undersigned applicant, have personally completed this application. I understand that any omission or misstatement on this application or on any documents used to secure employment may be grounds for rejection of this application or for immediate discharge if I am employed, regardless of the time elapsed before discovery.

Signature: Stephanie Enrique

*Out of Character*

Name: Chris S.

Timezone: Standard Eastern ( US & Canada )

Thekingchris48

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Enrique - SAN Leader App Empty Re: Stephanie Enrique - SAN Leader App

Post  Cole Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:16 pm

ACCEPTED!!![/b]
Cole
Cole

Back to top Go down