Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Enrique - Government Leader App

Go down

Chris Enrique - Government Leader App Empty Chris Enrique - Government Leader App

Post  Chris S. Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:17 am

Forename ( First Real Name In Game ):Chris
Surname (Last Real Name In The Game):Enrique
Phone Number:15526
Rank Wanted:Leader | Mayor/President
Address: Oceanview Penthouse 2
D.O.B. (Date of Birth): 13/04/88
Languages Spoken:English, Dutch, German

What was your previous employment, and why have you left: I was the chief of the LSPD.
Why are you applying for a position within the Government of Los Santos: Because I'd like to help out with the economy and try to make Los Santos a better place to live, it'll be my main priority to try and put all of the illegal street gangs out of the streets, I'll do this by increasing the amount of money that the LSPD has in their funds so that they can buy more high tech equipment.

What skills do you possess, that you could bring with you into this position: I have experience with criminals and have some banking experience and financing experience from my high school and college years.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant: You should choose me because I'm experienced in having to run an area that requires great responsibility and I'll help out all the Government factions with financing and how to run their own area.

Do you have a valid drivers license: Yes
And also be aware i will have a LSPD to check your background !!!!

( Education and training )

School: University of Los Santos
Did you graduate?: Yes
In what class(es) did you graduate?: Criminology
How many years did you attend it?: 5 years.
Additional information: I graduated after 5 years of hard work and patience.

Have you had any medical training in the past?: No
# If so what training: -
# Date: -

Background and Driving Record Check

Have you ever been convicted in a crime/felony as an adult?:No
# If so, how many times were you convicted before?:--
# What was the nature of your offence(s)?:--
Do you agree on a criminal background check? (not all convictions are a straight denial):Yes i agree.
Have you ever been convicted in traffic violations?:No
# If so, what are your main traffic offences?:--
Do you have any Political experience: I was leading the LSPD as a Chief, which might've made me learn some political

Availability and Employment Information

In what time you're available to respond on any interviews?: I will respond when ever i will need.
Are you currently employed? (Yes/No): No
# If so who is your present employer?:--
# Job title/function:--
# Time employed:--
# May we contact your previous employer?: Yes

APPLICANT'S STATEMENT

I, Chris Enrique certify that I have not knowingly withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for employment and that the answers given by me are true and correct. I further certify that I, the undersigned applicant, have personally compvleted this application. I understand that any omission or misstatement on this application or on any documents used to secure employment may be grounds for rejection of this application or for immediate discharge if I am employed, regardless of the time elapsed before discovery.

I authorize the Los Santos Government to thoroughly investigate my work records, education and other matters related to my suitability for employment and to contact my current and previous employers. I fully understand that the Los Santos Government conducts a background investigation of all applicants. This investigation includes, but is not limited to, an investigation of my past employment performance, school records, military, police driving records and character traits. I authorize any person, school, current and former employers, law enforcement authorities, and organizations named in the application and this supplemental application to provide and release any information and opinions concerning my background, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. I release such persons and organizations from any and all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such investigation or disclosure.

I understand and agree that if I am employed, my employment relationship with the Los Santos Government is strictly voluntary and at our mutual will. I understand that if employed, my employment is for no definite period and may be terminated at any time, with or without prior notice, with or without cause or reason, at the option of either myself or the Los Santos Government.

My signature below certifies that I have read and understand the instructions, conditions and other information provided in this document and that I hereby authorize release of all above listed records to the Los Santos Government.

Signature: Chris Enrique
Date:01/16/2012

((OOC))
What times you are generally online: Weekdays - 4:30 to 7:00 or 8:00, Weekends - 10:00 - 8:00
How long have you been playing on Grimz Roleplay Server On MTA:2-3 weeks
How active are you roughly in a weeks time? Server/Forum: Server - 50 hrs, Forums - 25 + hrs
Have you ever played on any other Role Play Server:Yes
# If So which: Valhalla Gaming & ShoDown
What’s your reasoning for wanting to join the Los Santos Government: I wanted to help clean out the streets while keeping crime rates down and increasing the economy of Los Santos.
Ever been banned/warned/jailed/kicked: Yes
# If so, for what: Warned - Ryan saying something about something I posted on forums, Banned - by Ryan Cooper Reason: OOC insults & if it wasn't for OOC insults it was for no reason, Kicked to reload, or because I'm bugged etc...

Chris S.

Back to top Go down