Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are Good Roleplays To Steal Someones Car While They Are In It

Go down

What Are Good Roleplays To Steal Someones Car While They Are In It Empty What Are Good Roleplays To Steal Someones Car While They Are In It

Post  Grim Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Alright lets say you see this nice truck or car you want to steal here is a eazy way to take it with roleplay lets say i come up in this nice truck and your like dang i want to take that so you could be like hey man thats a nice truck and be like hey you think i could buy it from you and try and lure them out the vehicle when they get out you can roleplay /me runs around the man and quickly opens the door and hops in and grabs a hold of the steering wheel and mashes the gas that would be a decent way to trick someone for their ride that is not power gaming seeming if they do not roleplay taking the keys out and turning the engine off you have all right to do so even if its left running now if you just run up to someone while they are in the truck without any /me that is considered non roleplay ninja jacking so lets say someone is in a vehicle and you wanna steal it you can do a simple command like /me runs up to the vehicle and opens the door and hits the man over and over with the butt of my pistol and throws him out and hops inside and grabs ahold of the steering wheel and mashes the gas that would be a roleplayed vehicle jack which is acceptable but now lets say they have a /me also and does /me sees the man attempting to break in and they start to roleplay fighting you back thats when you have to be even more realistic of how you roleplay now its a fight for who gets the vehicle and if you don't give them responce time or let them roleplay back then you are powergaming and making the roleplay unfair for them
Grim
Grim
Admin
Admin

https://grimzroleplay.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down